Last Updated: July 1, 2023
2. Information We Collect
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
- Personal Data: Personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, and telephone number, and demographic information, such as your age, gender, hometown, and interests, that you voluntarily give to us when you register with the Site or when you choose to participate in various activities related to the Site, such as online chat and message boards. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the Site.
- Derivative Data: Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site.
3. Use of Your Information
We use information collected about you via the Site to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our Site
- Improve, personalize, and expand our Site
- Understand and analyze how you use our Site
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the Site, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
4. Sharing of Your Information
We do not share your personal information with third parties without your consent, except in the following circumstances:
- To perform a contract we have with you;
- If we are required by law;
- If we believe in good faith that it is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
5. Your Rights
Under data protection laws, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
6. Security of Your Information
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse.
7. Contact Us
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: CalypsoTech LTD 71-75 Shelton Street Covent Garden London WC2H 9JQ